Please help me with the attached questions. Thanks.
See the attachment for proper formatting.
2) Find the indicated outputs for f(x)=2xsecond power -3x
Use the graphing tool to graph the equation
4) Find an equation of the line containing the given pair of points
(-6,0) and (0,5)
What is the equation of the line?
(Simplify your answer. Type answer in the form y=mx+b using integers or fractions)
5) Given the functions K(t)=10t+1, find each of the following.
6) Use a graph of the function f to find f(-4), f(-3), and f(-2)
7) Find the slope and the y-intercept
The slope is_______________
8) In 1992, the life expectancy of males in a certain country was 68.6 years. In 1997, it was 70.8 years. Let E represent the life expectancy in years t and let t represent the number of years since 1992
9) The linear function E(t)=_____t+___________
Round to the nearest tenth
Use the function to predict the life expectancy of males in 2008
(round to the nearest tenth)
10) Write an equation of the line containing the given point and parallel to the given line.
The equation of the line is y=_______________
(Simplify your answer. Type answer in form y=mx+b using integers or fractions)
A step by step detailed solution is provided to all the problems.