8. An ice cube that measures 2.5 centimeters on each side contains how many cubic centimeters of ice? Include correct units with your solution.
9. How many cubic inches of air can a fully inflated basketball hold if its radius is 5.2 inches? Give solution accurate to the nearest hundredth. Include correct units with your solution.
10. Find the approximate value of the volume of the right circular cone with a circular base shown below. Approximate your solution to the nearest hundredth.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 1:07 am ad1c9bdddf
1. volume of cube = (side)^3 = 2.5^3 = 15.625 cubic cm
2. volume of sphere = (pi)(r^3)(4/3) ...
The expert determines the radius and volume of a sphere.