c) For what intervals in the domain of f is the function decreasing?
2. Find all maximum and minimum values of the function .
3. The daily cost to manufacture generic trinkets for gullible tourists is given by the cost function:
a) Determine the marginal cost function.
4. Determine the derivatives of the following functions:
5. The cost of controlling emissions at a firm rises rapidly as the amount of emissions reduced increases. Here is one possible model.
Where q is the reduction in emissions (in pounds of pollutant per day) and C is the daily cost to the firm in dollars of this reduction. Government clean-air subsidies amount ot $500 per pound of pollutanat removed. How many pounds of pollutant should the firm remove each day in order to minimize the net cost (cost - subsidy)?
6. Suppose that during a prolonged recession, property values depreciated 2% every six months. If a house originally cost $180000, determine its value at the end of five years.
7. Suppose you want to be earning an annual salary of $80000 in 10 years. You have been offered a job with a guaranteed 5% increase in salary per year. The initial salary is negotiable. What initial salary should you request to meet your goal of $80k in 10 years?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:30 am ad1c9bdddf
The solution gives detailed steps on solving multiple questions on the application of derivatives. All formula, rules and calculations are shown and explained.
Define knowledge tone and its applications framework.
Define knowledge tone and its applications framework. What is the significance of knowledge tone as a prerequisite to creating a responsive business model?
What is top-down analytic planning and bottom-up "just do it" planning?
State the three essentially types of projects in e-business.
Explain how you can identify target customers and their shifting priorities.
What are the challenges of e-business strategy creation and the top ten ways to fail at turning strategy into action.
What are the basic steps of e-business blueprint planning and strategies.
How do a company's e-commerce value proposition link to an e-business structural foundation?
Explain why E*TRADE is a self-service innovator. How has E*TRADE become synonymous with the term "online trading?" How does E*TRADE provide customer value?View Full Posting Details