Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems.
On Diplomat Row, an area of Washington, DC. there are five houses. Each owner is a different nationality, each has a different pet, each has a favorite food, each has a different drink, and each house is painted a different colour.
(1) Green House is directly to the right of Ivory house.
(2) Senegalese has the red house.
(3) The Dog belongs to the Spaniard.
(4) The Afghanistani drinks tea.
(5) The Cheese eater lives next door to Fox
(6) The Japanese eats Fish.
(7) Milk is drunk in the middle house.
(8) Apples are eaten next to the Horse.
(9) Ale is drunk in the Green house.
(10) Norwegian lives in the first house.
(11) The Peach eater drinks Whiskey.
(12) Apples are eaten in the Yellow House.
(13) The Banana eater owns a Snail.
(14) Norwegian lives next door to the Blue house.
For each house find:
The nationality of the occupant
The owner's favorite food
The owner's favorite drink
The owner's pet
Finally, the crucial question is: Does the zebra's owner drink vodka or ale?
A logic problem is solved. The solution is detailed and well presented. The response was given a rating of "5/5" by the student who originally posted the question.