1. Give the value of c in the interval [0,3] that satisfies the conclusion of the mean value theorem for -2*sqrt(x)-2
2. Use differentials to estimate the fourth root of 80.
3. Use differentials to estimate the sine of 44 degrees.
4. Use one iteration of Newton's method to approximate a solution to x^3+x-352=0 with initial guess x=7.
The attached file contains these questions written with correct mathematical notation.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 8:30 pm ad1c9bdddf
Solution is attached.
1. Give the value of c in the interval [0,3] that satisfies the conclusion of the mean value theorem for
The mean value theorem tells us that there exists some c in the interval for which
So we have to solve
2. Use differentials to estimate the fourth ...
The solution comprises approximately 1 1/4 pages in Word with equations written in Mathtype. All steps are explained.