D) The value of f(x) = 12 is
5) Find the x-intercepts and the y-intercepts
a) The x-coordinates of the intercepts are x=???
b) The y intercepts is ???
6) Find and label the vertex and line of the symmetry.
a) The vertex is ??? (type in an ordered pair)
b) The equation of the line of the symmetry is x = ???
b) Find the x-intercepts of
8) Give exact and approximate solutions to three decimal places/
10) Write a quadratic equation in the variable x having the given numbers as solutions. Type the equation in standard form
The solutions are -6 and 3
11) Solve by completing the square.
12) Give exact and approximate solutions to three decimal places.
a) Exact solutions are x=???
b) Approximate solutions to three decimal places are x=???
13) Determine the nature of the solutions of the equation.
a) One real solution
b) Two real solutions
c) Two non-real solutions
Complete, Neat and Step-by-step Solutions are provided in the attached file.