Please complete the attached equations and show each step for completion.
1. (x - 2) / (2 - x)
2. (x^2 - 3x +5) /( x + 2)
3. -6a^7 b^6 c^2 / (-2a^3 b^8 c^2(
4. w^(-6) /w^(-4)
5. (-2x-6 y)^3
6. Convert to a scientific notation: 0.0000065
7. Perform equation by converting to a scientific notation and give answer in a scientific notation. (0.0000003)^4
8. Solve each problem: Subtract 3x2 - 4x - 9 from x2 - 3x +6
9. If a manufacturer charges q dollars each for footballs, then he can sell 3000 - 150q footballs per week. Find a polynomial that represents the revenue for one week. Find the weekly revenue if the price is $8 for each football.
The solution shows detailed steps of simplifying polynomial and exponential expressions