Please do not send answers in PDF Format
1. Find the following product: 5x2y(-4x5y4)
- 5x2y - 4x5y4
- X7 y5
2. Short Answer. Find the following product: 6z (6z3-9z2+4)
3. Find the following product: (x - 8)(x + 8)
- x2 +64
- x2 - 16x -64
- x2 + 16x -64
- x2 - 64
4. Short Answer. Find the following product: (X+9)2
5. Essay: Show all work: Find the following: (Y-5)2
6. Short Answer. Find the following product(Y2 +4Y-7)(Y+3)
7. Short Answer. The length of the side of a rectangular desk is given by 5x - 8y cm. The length of the front is given by 5x + 8y cm.
What is an algebraic expression for the area of the top of the rectangular desk? Include correct units as part of your answer.
8. Essay: Show all work. A gardener wants to create a rectangular garden with length of 2x - 3y ft. and width of x + 4y ft.
What is an algebraic expression for the area of the garden?
Be sure to multiply this out, express in simplest correct mathematical form, and include units.
9. Short Answer. Find the following quotient:
x2 - 100
x + 10
10 . Essay: Show all work. Find the following quotient:
36x2 - 49Y2
6x + 7Y
The solution provides step by step method for the calculation of product and quotient of algebraic expressions.