Please help with the following problems. I need more detail on each problem how the solution was achieved using these steps.
Thanks for your help.
2. Find the product: (x - 2)(x + 3)(x - 4)
(x - 2)(x + 3)(x - 4) =
3. Simplify without having negative exponents: (- 3s-3t2)-2
4. Convert to scientific notation and then solve. Give answer in scientific notation: (0.0000003)4
5. Factor completely: 3a3b - 3ab3
3a3b - 3ab3
13. For a certain time period the ratio of the dollar value of exports to the dollar value of imports for the United States were 2 to 3. If the value of exports during that time period was 48 billion dollars, then what was the value of imports?
Solution. I Assume that the value of imports was x dollars. Then I have (SEE ATTACHMENT)
So, the value of imports was 72 billion dollars.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 5:02 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution helps with algebra problems. It involves finding products and simplifying exponents. Step by step calculations are given.