May I have step by step solutions to help me. thank you! I have the questions below as well as an attached word and pdf file.
1. Graph each equation to find the solution of the system.
x - 2y = 4
2x + y = 6
2. Draw a line on the grid (the Cartesian plane) so that the system of no equations has NO solution.
3. Darlene made some trail mix by combining raisins and peanuts. Raisins cost $3.00 a pound and peanuts cost $4.20 per pound. If she ended up with three pounds of trail mix that cost $3.36 per pound, how many pounds of raisins did she use?
4. Harriet needs to dilute a medicine before giving it to a patient. She has a 40% solution but needs a 25% solution. How much water does she need to add (note the water is a 0% solution) so that she will have 0.5 liter of the 25% solution?
6. Rationalize the denominator:
7. The radius, r, of a sphere with volume V is given by the formula r= . If a sphere has radius 5 inches, what is its volume?
8. Solve for x:
Please see attachments for all equations© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 24, 2021, 5:01 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attachment. (Word format)
1. Solve the system
The solution is
2. Draw a line such that the system of equations has no solution.
I only need to ...
Topics in this set include solving by graphing, word problems for mixtures and dilutions, rationalizing denominator, and volume of a sphere.