Need help solving algebra problems.
1. Perform the indicated operation and simplify: w-6/w-7 - w+1/w+7 + w-21/w^2-49=
2.Jack usually mows his lawn in 7 hours, Marilyn can mow the same yard in 4 hours how much time would it take for them to mow the lawn together?
3. Simplify by removing factor of 1. s^2-4/(s+2)^2
4. Find the greatest common factor for the group of terms. -18a^4, 3a^5
5. Factor out the greastest common factor: 3x^4-24x^3+12x^2
6. express using a positive exponent: r-^4
7. Find the variation conctant and an equation of variation where y varies directly as x and y = 80 when x=8. The variation constant is K=?
The equation of variation is y=?
8.Identify the degree of each term of the polynomial and the degree of the polynomial: -4x^3+3x^2+7x+2 the degree of the first term is ?
the degree of the second term is ? the degree of the third term is ? the polynomial is ?
9. use rational exponents to write x^1/9 y^1/2 z^1/4 as a single radical expression
10.Write a quadratic in the variable x having the given numbers as solutions. Type the equation in standard form ax^2+bx+c=0
This solution is comprised of a detailed explanation to perform the indicated operation and simplify: w-6/w-7 - w+1/w+7 + w-21/w^2-49.