1. Find the slope and y intercept of the graph
2. Write an equation of the line with the indicated slope and y intercept.
Y intercept = 9
3. Find the slope of the graph
4. Write the equation of the line through each indicated point with the indicated slope. Write the final answer in the form Y=mx+b
5. A. find the slope of the line that passes through the given points
B. Find the standard form of the equation of the line through points (1,2) and (3,5).
Thanks for letting me work on your question. Here is my explanation:
1) First, in general, for the equation y=ax+b, the slope is a and y intercept is b.
Therefore, for line y=0.7x+5, the slope ...
The expert writes an equation for a line.