Preterito tense for all: 1st semester, 1st year using Yo, tu et cetera, not the Ire form.
4) I understood
5) They didn't understand
6) We ate.
8) I made a mistake
9) She read the book four times.
10) We believed in Santa Claus
13) In class, we read Don Quijote.
1)I opened the windows
6)John climbed the tree
7) I DISCOVERED A CAT IN THE HOUSE
8) mANY PEOPLE SUFFERED LAST YEAR
9) We decided to run last night at 10.
10) You (inf) wrote the letter well.
11) You (pl) wrote the letter well.
12) Mary described the spiders (una arana)
1) I bought a car yesterday.
2) You studied last night.
3) She practiced for two hours.
5) They sang five songs.
8) Yesterday, he played the piano.
9) We didn't touch those windows.
11) We dance swing every Wed. evening at Frankie's Blue Room.
12) We danced the tango last night.
I understood - Yo entendà
They didn't understand - Ellos no entendieron
We ate - Nosotros comimos
I made a mistake - Me equivoqué
She read the book four times - Ella leyó el libro cuatro veces
We believed in Santa Claus - Nosotros creàmos en Santa Claus
In class, we read Don Quijote - En clase, leàmos Don Quijote
I opened the windows - (Yo) abrà las ventanas
John climbed ...
A list of sentences translated from English to Spanish in past tense, as part of a First Semester exercise.
Translation English-Spanish, First Semester (Spanish Native)
When are me, te, le, nos and es used?
Please write sentences in Latin American Spanish and English using them with the words below. I am 1st year 1st semester so use simple spanish/english such as I will cook for my friends on Saturday, et cetera. I don't understand the use of me, te, le, nos and es.