Need help with the following questions:
1. Explain the evolution of political parties from the Federalists and Democratic-Republicans to the political parties that exist today.
2. Discuss the structure and role of party organizations. Mention each level of party organization—local, state, and national—including what the function is of each in modern politics.
3. There has been a great deal of controversy over the Affordable Care Act, also known as ObamaCare. In your textbook, there are three methods described that most Americans use to evaluate political developments such as ObamaCare. Using those three methods, describe how someone could come to the conclusion that he or she is against ObamaCare.
4. How does our current party system impact elections? How can a minor party play a part in an election?
Each response should be at least 200 words in length. Please list all references & quoted material in citations. APA style© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:43 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. The two original political parties listed above were our first two parties (Gallagher). The Federalists believed in a strong nationally based form of government and believed in the power and laws based on this government
The Democratic Republicans believed in " expanding the ideas of the revolution for all (USHistory
Org). Over time these two parties eventually developed into our current Democrat and Republican parties(Gallagher). With this over time the Federalists became the Whigs and eventually the Republicans. The Democratic Republican evolved in to the Democratic party that we have today. (Gallagher).
2.The role of the ...
An expert cites sources about the evolution of our two political parties from the Federalists and Democratic-Republican parties, to the Whigs and Democrats, to the modern day Democrats and Republicans. Almost 400 words.
Reconstruction: The Growth of America
Please help me in answering the 12 questions below
1. Describe the changed world of ex-slaves after the Civil War.
2. Outline the different phases of Reconstruction, beginning with Lincoln's plan and moving through presidential Reconstruction to Congressional Reconstruction.
3. Explain how Reconstruction evolved at the individual states' level.
4. Evaluate and understand the relative success of Reconstruction.
5. Describe and discuss the development of the Industrial Revolution in America after the Civil War, concentrating on the major industries and their leaders.
6. Describe how America's regional and local markets merged into one truly national market and how this influenced the consumer demand for products and services, as well as some of the costs associated with the transition.
7. Discuss the functioning of national, state, and local politics during the late 1800s.
8. Describe the formation of the early labor unions in the United States, including their goals, activities, and situations at the end of the nineteenth century.
9. Describe the evolution of urbanization and immigration in the North during the second half of the nineteenth century, and how those two factors shaped the region's social relations, including its disparities of wealth.
10. Evaluate what was meant by the term New South.
11. Describe the development of the American West that took place during the second half of the nineteenth century, addressing both the role that industrialization played and the final defeat of Native American tribes on the plains.
12. Discuss the problems that confronted America's farmers in the North, South, and West during the late 1800s, and describe how their attempts to solve those problems led to the formation of a new political party.
Your help in guiding me through this would be wonderful. Thanks.View Full Posting Details