1. How did technological innovations contribute to the emergence of the modern world?
2. Are nationalism and modernity inseparable?
3.To what extent was the period 1870 to 1945 characterized by the decline of liberalism?
4. What role was played by economic factors in the growth of European empires?
5. Was European population growth only made possible by the economic developments of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries?
6. To what extent was European fascism the product of national circumstances?
7. Why did war break out in 1939?
8. The European welfare states were created in the period 1870 to 1950 as a consequence of the "rise" of the working class.' Discuss with reference to at least TWO European nations.
9. How, and why, did European Economy and Society change between the middle of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries?
10. What do you consider to be the principal characteristics of European politics in the first half of the twentieth century?
11. Why did European societies introduce welfare measures in the first half of the twentieth century?
12. Why did European nations seek to create Empires, and why did these ultimately 'fail'?
13.What are the key forces in shaping Europe between the middle of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries?
14.Was imperialism the cause of Europe's downfall'?
I am looking for answers to these evaluative questions relating to the rise of the modern world. I would like the answers to be as clear as possible & in separate points if possible but I do expect reasonable length answers not simply a few bullet points!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 4:57 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution responds to the array of questions and topics related to the rise of the modern world.
Define the international political economy
With reference to Susan Strange and Immanual Wallerstein define international political economy. Please in detail.View Full Posting Details