Choose a vitamin that is likely to reach toxic levels in the body from excessive supplementation.
What are the risks of toxicity?
Is your vitamin water- or fat-soluble?
How does vitamin solubility affect absorption, transport, and storage?
How can the dietary reference intake (DRI) be used to provide guidance when it comes to avoiding toxicities?
This needs to be in APA style with references.
I've included a brief overview below that summarizes my knowledge on the subject. There are countless articles that can be used to augment your answer with some references.
A good vitamin to use for this set of questions is vitamin A. It is a fat-soluble vitamin, which is common for most vitamins that cause toxicity in the body. This condition is called hypervitaminosis.
Vitamin A, being a fat-soluble vitamin, is absorbed ...