Hi, I need help with this interview assignment. I need some guidance on how to approach this question.
Conduct an interview with a health care professional. Do the following:
A. Describe the targeted department or facility.
B. Give information about the type of work done in the department or facility.
C. Give any interesting, informative, or specific information related to the chosen department that makes it unique.
1. What is your primary responsibility?
2. Who are the department's customers?
3. What was your career path to this point?
4. What is the education system taken in order to earn a similar position?
5. What are the educational requirements for the position?
6. Did your education adequately prepare you for the various facets of your job?
7. What educational preparation would you recommend?
8. What are similar positions like in other organizations?
9. What is the most important attribute for success in your position?
Thanks as always, for using Brainmass. You should have enough information on which to gather from.
Miss Jane Stuart was born in New Jersey on December 12th, 1965. She is a Medical Doctor, but currently works at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia as the Director, and Senior Epidemiologist of the CDC's National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID) division.
A. Targeted Department or Facility: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia.
B. The CDC's NCEZID department aims to prevent disease, disability, and death caused by a wide range of infectious diseases. We focus on diseases that have been around for many years, emerging diseases (those that are new or just recently identified), and zoonotic diseases (those spread from animals to people). Our work is guided in part by a holistic "One Health" strategy, which recognizes the vital inter-connectedness of microbes and the ...
The expert conducts an interview on the health care profession. The targeted department is described. The primary responsibility is provided.