Explains the process of writing and editing your research paper. Make sure that you include a clearly worded statement of purpose in an appropriate place (such as the end of the introduction). Identify the key writing and editing strategies you applied. Discuss any obstacles or challenges you had revising and editing your paper.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 4:16 am ad1c9bdddf
Please let me start by helping you with the beginning stages of writing that you took on before coming up with a draft.
A. The first step to successful writing should always be brainstorming on a possible topic and any part(s) of a thesis statement even if this first try may not make sense. This brainstorming step can include strategies such as: making a list of key words, Vann diagrams by separating two group of ideas and see which once overlap in the middle section, and a rough draft of writing anything that comes to your mind without worrying about grammatical details. These are the usual brainstorming strategies I would try myself.
B. You need to have finished researching necessary secondary materials (outside of the original text) at this time before you can write a first draft because a first draft would already require you to start quoting sources either by properly paraphrasing these sources or properly documenting them via a particular documentation style. I would ...
Guidelines to achieving a strong written draft are advised in this tutorial. The editing process is also summarized.
Transaction Log, Distributed Database, Query Optimization algorithms, Data Fragmentation and Data Replication strategies
1. Suppose that you are a manufacturer of product ABC, which is composed of parts A, B, and C. Each time a new product is created, it must be added to the product inventory, using the PROD_QOH in a table named PRODUCT. And each time the product ABC is created, the parts inventory, using PART_QOH in a table named PART, must be reduced by one each of parts A, B, and C. The sample database contents are shown in Table P1 in the attachment.
Given this information, answer questions a-e.
a. How many database requests can you identify for an inventory update for both PRODUCT and PART?
b. Using SQL, write each database request you have identified in Step a.
c. Write the complete transaction(s).
d. Write the transaction log, using Table 10.1 as your template.
e. Using the transaction log you created in Step d, trace its use in database recovery.
2. This problem is based on the DDBMS scenario in figure P10.1 in the attachment. Specify the minimum type(s) of operation(s) the database must support (remote request, remote transaction, distributed transaction, or distributed request) in order to perform the following operations at sites C, A and B. Please refer to the attachment for complete question.
3. What are the different types of query optimization algorithms?
4. Describe three data fragmentation strategies. Give some examples of each.
5. What is data replication, and what are the three replication strategies?View Full Posting Details