Can you please help me to correct the following sentences. Please, re - write the sentences where required and add a few more sentences.
1. Provided justification and evaluation for No.2 fans and ducting replacement project for installation part. Finally, PO has been issued to Resource Industrial Group Inc.
2. Provided justification and evaluation for No. 3 Headframe Project. Still waiting for Professional Liability insurance from the contractor, in order for us to issue a purchase order.
3. Provided justification and evaluation for No. 3 Headframe Bins Project. Currently in process of contract terms and conditions negotiation process.
4. Negotiated final payment with XY contractors including back charges, additional charges and out of scope. Final conclusion both parties agreed on prices and final payment has been paid and the project closed.
5. J Screen Clean Up: Scheduled demo for vacuum on July 4, 2013, and successfully demo as shown very positive results. Contacted supplier to provide a price for new customize unit and requested detailed specifications to finalize the design for the diesel unit.
6. Technical evaluation has been provided by Project manager for No. 1 Truck project. After a collective decision between engineering and purchasing the project has been awarded to ABC Contractor.
7. No. 1 Shaft Headframe project, MT engineering did not accept Expo T&C's, so we moved on the second bidder on the list.
8. No. 1 Shaft Headframe project, price negotiated with second bidder (M1) in the list and successfully price reduced. Also negotiated T&C's with the Engineering firm and final negotiation completed and Engineering firm as accepted Expo T&C's.
10. Helped and guided contractor about Expo insurance requirements.
11. Schedule meeting at expo site to discuss replacement generator requirement with WJUX supplier.
11. Whenever purchasing manager is on vacation, requested me to report to Engineering Manager on any issues.
12. Discussed with purchasing manager about suspicious email from supervisors suggesting me to find a job some were else and including my family members.
1. All supervisors (especially store supervisor) must treat employees with respect whatever job title they are in.
2. Request for meeting every couple of weeks within the group to discuss the progress of the work.
3. All contractors who work on the site should sign a contract and provide insurance.
1. Provided justification and evaluation for No.2 fans and ducting replacement project for installation part. Purchase order issued to Resource Industrial Group Inc.
2. Provided justification and evaluation for No. 3 Headframe Project. Still waiting for professional liability insurance from the contractor in order for us to issue purchase order.
3. Provided justification and evaluation for No. 3 Headframe Bins Project. Currently in the process of contract terms and conditions negotiation.
4. Negotiated final payment with X and Y contractors including back ...
The expert writes the sentences where it is required. More sentences are corrected and added to the monthly reports.