Please refer to the attachment for the figures mentioned in these questions.
1. When a pulse is applied to an op-amp, the output goes from -40 V to +5 V in 0.6 microseconds. What is the slew rate?
2. A certain diff-amp (differential amplifier) has a differential voltage gain of 1500 and a common-mode gain of 0.5. Determine the CMRR and express it in dB.
3. A certain diff-amp (differential amplifier) has a differential voltage gain of 3000 and a CMRR of 90 dB. A 1 V rms, 60 Hz common-mode interface signal appears on both inputs. Determine the rms interference voltage on the output.
4. Consider the non-inverting amplifier shown in figure 1. Determine the closed-loop voltage gain.
5. Using figure 1 find the input impedance using A = 200,000 and Zin = 3 Mohms (open-loop).
6. If the input voltage for a circuit of figure 2 is +0.1 V DC, what is the voltage between the (-) and (+) terminals?
7. A low pass filter has a critical frequency of 100 kHz. What is its bandwidth?
8. A high pass filter has a R = 2.6 kohms and C = 0.0020 microF. What is its critical frequency?
9. Using figure 2 find the input impedance using A = 150,000 and Zin = 2 Mohms (open-loop).
10. The midrange open-loop gain of a certain op-amp is 150 dB. Negative feedback reduces this gain by 60 dB. What is the closed-loop gain?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 21, 2018, 1:53 am ad1c9bdddf - https://brainmass.com/engineering/electrical-engineering/op-amps-and-ics-370917
This posting contains the solution to the given problems.