Please see the attachment for referred figures.
1. The midrange open gain of a certain op-amp is 100,000. If the open loop critical frequency is 75 Hz, what is the open loop gain at 1 KHz?
2. A certain op-amp has three internal amplifier stages with the following gains and critical frequencies: A1 = 50 dB at f1 = 1000Hz, A2 = 70 dB at f2 = 100Hz, A3 = 30 dB at f3 = 25,000Hz. Determine the open loop midrange dB gain.
3. For the op-amp in problem 2, determine the phase lag when f = f1.
4. The op-amp in figure 1 has a unity-gain bandwidth of 3 MHz and the RF = 100Kohms and Ri = 5Kohms. Find the bandwidth.
5. The op-amp in figure 2 has a unity-gain bandwidth of 3 MHz and the RF = 200Kohms and Ri = 4Kohms. Find the bandwidth.
6. Using figure 3 find the output voltage if the 3 input voltages are 1V, 2V, and 3V (starting with the top resistor and going down) and RF = 15Kohms
7. Using figure 3 with RF = 15 kohms and 3 input voltages are 1V, 2V, and 3V (starting with the top resistor and going down) find the current through RF.
8. A low pass filter has a critical frequency of 1kHz. What is its bandwidth?
9. A high pass filter has a R = 3kohms and C = 0.0020microF. What is its critical frequency?
10. What is the roll-off rate of a 3rd order low pass filter?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 18, 2018, 2:11 pm ad1c9bdddf
This posting contains the solution to the given problems.