Not what you're looking for?
A circuit contains two devices that are connected in parallel. If the resistances of one of these devices is 12ohms and the resistance of the other device is 4ohms, the total resistance of the two devices is?
(b) 0.333 ohms
(c) 3 ohms
(D) 16 ohms
Purchase this Solution
This solution is a quick calculation for finding total resistance of parallel resistances.
- BEng, Allahabad University, India
- MSc , Pune University, India
- PhD (IP), Pune University, India
- " In question 2, you incorrectly add in the $3.00 dividend that was just paid to determine the value of the stock price using the dividend discount model. In question 4 response, it should have also been recognized that dividend discount models are not useful if any of the parameters used in the model are inaccurate. "
- "feedback: fail to recognize the operating cash flow will not begin until the end of year 3."
- "Answer was correct"
- "Great thanks"
- "Perfect solution..thank you"