Not what you're looking for?
An Rl load as shown in figure below is controlled by a chopper. If load resistance R=0.25 ohms, inductance L=20 mH, supply voltage Vs=600V, battery voltage E=150V, and chopping frequency F=250 Hz, determine the peak-to-peak ripple current (delta I).
See Attached File.
Purchase this Solution
The solution is given in a step-by-step equational process.
Because, this is a case of half rectificcation.
Vm (maximum voltage) = 600*sqrt(2) - 150 = 698.53 V
Z = sqrt(R^2 + XL^2)
XL = 2*pi*f*L = ...
- BEng, Allahabad University, India
- MSc , Pune University, India
- PhD (IP), Pune University, India
- " In question 2, you incorrectly add in the $3.00 dividend that was just paid to determine the value of the stock price using the dividend discount model. In question 4 response, it should have also been recognized that dividend discount models are not useful if any of the parameters used in the model are inaccurate. "
- "feedback: fail to recognize the operating cash flow will not begin until the end of year 3."
- "Answer was correct"
- "Great thanks"
- "Perfect solution..thank you"