Which one of the following statements regarding the operation of a PID controller is definately false?
- Higher Proportional gains improve steady-state error performance.
- If the system operates in a noisy industrial environment, PID control is recommended
- Higher Integral gains may result in the system becoming unstable
- Higher Proportional gains will cause more oscillations
- Properly tuned PID controller has very fast settling time
It is definitely False that: If the System operates in a noisy industrial environment, PID control is recommended.
The derivative part of the PID algorithm anticipates future ...
Solution contains answer and explanation. 100 words.