Control Systems: Operation of a PID
Not what you're looking for? Search our solutions OR ask your own Custom question.
This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!
Which one of the following statement regarding to operation of a PID is true?
- Lower proportional gains improve steady state error performance
- Derivative action tends to slow down system rise time
- Higher derivative gains filter out noise
- High integral gains may saturate controller output and cause the windup effect
- PID controllers break down easily
Solution contains a very brief answer of the effect.