1. How is the problem of technology choice related to process selection and product design?
5. Suppose your boss has asked you to evaluate the possibilities of further office automation through linkage to the internet. How would you approach this problem? What information would you gather?
8. What is the main obstacle to using a manufacturing approach to the delivery of services?
14. Explain the differences between economies of scale and economies of scope.
4. Give three reasons why the flow of materials and the flow of control information should be analyzed together, at the same time.
5. What is meant by a sociotechnical approach to process analysis? Under what circumstances should such an approach be used?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 24, 2021, 4:55 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution is provided in 851 words in an attached .doc file. It explains in detail each of the questions posted.