Organizational Structure Presentation on Walgreens Drug Store
I need to discuss the following on Walgreens Drug Store and present the following items as they relate to that organization:
a. Describe the organizational structure of your selected organization, then compare and contrast it with two different organizational structures.
b. Evaluate how organizational functions (e.g., marketing, finance, human resources, operations, etc) impact the organizational structure of your selected organization.
c. Explain how organizational design (e.g., geographic, functional, customer-based, product, service, hybrid, matrix, marketing channels, and departmentalization) help to determine which structure best suits your selected organization's needs.
Be sure to cite at least two sources in your presentation.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 11:43 pm ad1c9bdddf
a. Organizational structure is at Walgreens.com attached in adobe attachment, Wal-mart is attached for comparison as well as Harris corporation.
Walgreens is a retail drugstore chain. Wal-Mart is a retailer also, but it has a very different product line which should have some contrasts with Walgreens. Harris Corporation is a computer and technology outfit which should be greatly contrasted from the two retailers.
b. Marketing will be different in that Walgreens makes the ...
This is the preparation and resources needed to prepare a presentation that outlines the operational aspects of the chain drugstore retailer Walgreens. The retailer is compared to the giant Wal-Mart and to the engineering services company of Harris Corporation. Contained in the solution are the three corporate year-end financial and management representations of the respective companies that are found at the company websites. The descriptions included with the solution are very brief representations of the companies. Included in the solution is a website on organization and operations research intended for the purpose of additional source backup.
Financial Analysis based on Walgreens Pharmacy
Most of the project that I am working on is complete in the attachments.
I just need help with a few things. Could you also show work where needed.
5. What is the firm's Cash Conversion Cycle?
6. Determine the systematic risk of the firm. Track the firm's stock price and the volatility of its prices. What is the firm's beta? Does the beta accurately describe the firm's stock price volatility? Explain.
7. Asses the debt position and rating of the firm's bonds. Discuss how the firm uses long-term and short-term debt and equity. Has its use of leverage changed over time?
8. Analyze the firm's capital structure and degree of financial risk by looking at its other sources- e.g. business risk, systematic risk, etc. So there risks complement, accentuate, or offset each other? Explain.
9. Trace the growth of the firm over the past 10 years. How has the firm grown? How did the firm finance its growth? Identify the strengths and weaknesses in this growth policy.
10. Discuss the overall strategy of the firm-View Full Posting Details