1. What are some of the abilities of a good trainer? What is it about each of these attributes that makes them successful?
2. In your opinion, are good trainers born or made? Why or why not?
3. Why do we train trainers?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 5, 2021, 12:02 am ad1c9bdddf
Attributes of a Good Trainer:
- Expert on the subject in what they are teaching. Good trainers are passionately familiar with the material that they are presenting.
- Interact well with other. Most great trainers have the capability to deal with both positive and negative personalities while they are presenting their information.
- The good trainer has researched the material and knows its weak points and strong points. The good trainer would work around the weak points and emphasis the good points.
- The good trainer is very organized. The trainer should be in control of the training area. The participants should know where to be and what to do at all times. ...
The expert discusses the attributes of a good trainer.