I need assistance, as I do not really understand the whole Response to the Intervention process.
1. A definition and description of RTI
2. A description of the four essential components of RTI (based on the National Center on Response to Intervention)
3. An overview of the four implementation phases of RTI
4. A discussion of the benefits of RTI to students and teachers
5. A discussion of any state initiatives towards RTI
Be sure to add notes for each component and resource where you found the information.
Here is one source that may be helpful to you with RTI: http://www.rti4success.org/
** See attached for full response
Create a professional presentation of at least 15-20 slides that aims to inform elementary teachers about Response to Intervention and to persuade teacher leaders and administration to adopt RTI in the school. Your presentation should include:
• A definition and description of RTI
• A description of the 4 essential components of RTI (based on the National Center on RTI)
• An overview of the 4 implementation phases of RTI
• Discussion of the benefits of RTI to students and teachers
• Discussion of any state initiatives towards RTI
• Be sure to include slide notes for each component and resource you cite
Response to Intervention (RTI) is unique and dependent on a student's learning ability, history, and context. The expert constructed a presentation with important details and unique instructional strategies for interventions beyond those typically available.