1. Research and provide two to three sentences of information for each site.
3. Include a table of contents or outline of the available information.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:48 am ad1c9bdddf
See the attached document of 15 annotated bibliography.
1. Do2Learn is a resource for individuals with special needs. http://www.do2learn.com/ They provide thousands of free pages with social skills and behavioral regulation activities and guidance, learning songs and games, communication cards, academic material, and transition guides for employment and life skills.
2. http://www.naset.org/ The National Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) is the only national membership organization dedicated solely to meeting the needs of special education teachers and those preparing for the field of special education teaching.
3. The Exceptional child http://www.teachersandfamilies.com/sped/parents/index.html The E-READY parents' section gives you easy access to information about parenting a child with special needs. A set of Federal laws called IDEA guarantees access to appropriate educational programs for students who have a disability that interferes with their learning.
4. LDA Learning Disabilities Association of America ...
The expert investigates special education for internet resources. The table of contents for available information are given.
Technology and students with special needs
Is technology a benefit or barrier in teaching student with special needs. Provide resources that may be used to support.View Full Posting Details