Which historical movements, legal decisions, and legislative actions do you consider most important in forming the basis for special education services in the United States? As an educator, how do these factors impact a school district and a classroom?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 5:08 am ad1c9bdddf
The most important historical movement that formed the basis for special education services was Brown v Board of Education. Many individuals are familiar with this case as being a civil rights issue, however upon further study into the case of Brown v Board of Education one can conclude that the fight was for all children that were discriminated against, not just children of color. Any child, regardless of race that is told they are not entitled to a public school education due to a disability, is being discriminated against and according to the constitution of the United States "all men are created equal." The fourteenth amendment also contains a clause that all individuals are entitled to equal protection and denying or separating individuals from each other is against the law. According to Lawnix.com (2011) once the Supreme Court made the decision that a public school education is a right that must be available to all children equally the road was paved for changes within the school system and the fight for special education services in public schools was just beginning.
The legal decision by the Supreme Court in Pennsylvania Association for ...
This solution is comprised of over 700 words with references on factors that have helped influence Special Education services in the United States.
A SWOTT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends) analysis on theoretically expanding Sylvan Learning Centers into implementation of a program to educate special needs children.
Marketing Plan: Phase I Paper
· An overview of the existing organization
· A description of the new product or service
· A SWOTT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends) analysis on the new product or service
· The marketing research approach you would use to develop the marketing strategy and tactics for this new product or service (be sure to include a consumer analysis that identifies both consumers and organizational buyers), and explain the importance of competitive intelligence
· Identify segmentation criteria that impact your target market selection
· Identify how your product differentiates itself and the positioning strategy you will employ
*** All I have to do is the SWOTT, ThanksView Full Posting Details