1. What are the goals of accident investigations?
2. Why is it important to conduct accident investigations?
3. What are the levels of accidents?
4. Accident investigations can point out what types of problems in the safety program?
5. Who should conduct an accident investigation?
1.What is the Accident Ratio Study and what does each level represent?
2. According to the Accident Ratio Study, what level should we look at to make the most impact on safety?
3. Who first came up with the domino theory and what were the five labeled dominos?
4. Which domino theory has essentially become a seperate theory?
5. Do most accidents have more that one casual factor? What theory is used if more that one casual factoe in involved?
6. Think of an accident that you have been associated with. Use two of the accident causation theories described in this chapter and show how each could be applied to the accident its (accident investigation techniques)
This solution is mostly a study guide help regarding specific questions about accident investigations