1. How can teachers organize classrooms to recognize the needs of culturally diverse learners?
2. Describe in detail two culturally responsive teaching strategies.
3. What are two purposes of, and two approaches to, multicultural education?
1. I feel that teachers can organize classrooms to be visually inclusive to all learners. By having picture books of Martin Luther King, Jr., Roberto Clemente, Rosa Parks, Gahandi, and other diverse figures, it shows kids that all races are valued and accepted.
I also like to ensure that all literature reflects and recognizes the needs of culturally diverse learners by having diverse examples, photos, and even bilingual word banks.
2. As you describe two culturally responsive teaching strategies, one beginning of the year lesson ...
Brainstorming about multicultural education is briefly achieved.
probable consequences of having no multicultural education
What are the probable consequences of having no multicultural education in today's schools?
What might the consequences be 10 years from now?
Explain.View Full Posting Details