Select an age group of young children (0-2, 3-5, 6-8). Using your text and at least one additional resource, describe how developmental characteristics of this group influence curriculum decisions to best meet their needs and interests. Be sure to address the following areas of development: Physical, Socio-Emotional, and Cognitive. Within your response, give two to three examples of what surprised you and what confirmed your personal observations. In addition, complete the interactive game below that reviews accommodations for students with special needs and include ideas in your post that apply to the age group you suggested.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 11:33 am ad1c9bdddf
When working with young children of the ages between 0 and 2 the developmental characteristics are learning to crawl, walk, talk, grasp, smile and frown. Infants are just beginning to be social beings. They liked to be social. Curriculum for infant ...
This article is about how developmental characteristics are the same and different in groups of children.
Social Groups and Socialization
Please help me with the following questions in preparing for a 750-1000 word paper:
1. Examine several social groups or organizations to which you belong or have belonged (school, government, family, religious, special interest club, etc.).
2. Explain the role of the group and the social functions it supports or promotes.
3, Be sure to define the groups that you select in terms of primary and secondary classifications.
4. If the group can be deemed a reference group, consider how this group affects or affected your life, personally and/or professionally.
5. If you select any organizations for you analysis, consider Weber's five characteristic of an ideal bureaucracy and suggest which (if any) of the characteristics are directly applicable to your organization.
6. From personal experience, examine the positive and negative ramifications of operating within a bureaucratic structure.
Thank you.View Full Posting Details