What are the exclusionary clauses in the eligibility determination of EBD students and why do you think these exclusions exist?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:05 am ad1c9bdddf
Please find below my research to assist you in responding to your homework.
Thank you for patronizing BrainMass.
There has been a lack of precision in the definition of EBD and oftentimes, it is associated with other categories such as the LD (Learning Disability) as manifested in a substantial academic underachievement. Both EBD and LD have exclusionary clause that states a criterion for learning problems as those that can't be explained by sensory, intellectual or health factors. Social maladjustment is also an exclusion to the ...
* Exclusionary clauses in the EBD
* Comparison of emotional behavioral disorder and social maladjustment
* 291 words
* three (3) non-APA references
Review and summarize five assessments commonly used for identification and determination of EBD used in schools or by private practitioners.
1. Recommend assessments that are stable and do not need change.
2. Recommend assessments that need some change and what the changes would be.
3. Recommend assessments that need to be discontinued and why they need to be discontinued.
Use the column headings provided below to organize the information and include this in your report.
1. Assessment Instrument
3. Reliability/Validity Data
4. Age Range
5. Assessment Strengths
6. Assessment WeaknessesView Full Posting Details