Can you assist me with the following:
The purpose is to set up a study for you to further develop at some later point in time.
1. Statement of the Problem (Problem: What reasons do ADHD and behavioral students have difficulties in the instructional/educational setting). State your rationale/purpose. Why do you want to study this? What do you perceive to be an issue or problem? Describe the context (e.g., school, students). Describe your diverse community and how that diversity may impact your study.
2. Research Question: (Research Question: What type of instructional approaches do educators need in meeting the needs of students with special needs; those ADHD and behavioral students in particular). State the question and describe how it supports your problem-solving.
3. Literature Review: Read at least five scholarly articles about the topic. Summarize all the information you learned about the topic. You may want to include subheadings as you categorize the findings from the other studies. Include a section describing the theoretical framework. Below I have attached a file of at least scholarly sources. and information on those scholarly sources.
4. Participants : Who do you plan on studying? How many people? Are you studying a specific group (e.g., state, age group, gender)? Be specific about your data sample.
5. Data Collection Methods : Which methods do you plan on using (e.g., conducting interviews, focus groups, surveys)? How do you plan on conducting your study? Describe the procedures.
6. Action Plan : Describe two phases of interventions. Indicate possible scenarios and corresponding adjustments.
7.Bibliography: you can include the five scholarly sources provided in the attached file below, in addition to the sources that you are providing.
Thanks in advance....© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 22, 2018, 5:38 am ad1c9bdddf
I am attaching instructions on the research project. This is based on the literature review you attached. Hope it helps.
As a ...
Gives an example of a research project involving behavioral modification for children diagnosed with ADHD in the general classroom setting.