I have Eight Eternal Truths of Investing:
- All investments go up......and down.
- Most people do the wrong thing at the wrong time.
- Markets usually over-react, both on the up side and down side.
- No one knows what the future will bring.
- Diversification is the best strategy.
- Savings accounts and CDs will not make you rich.
- Uncertainty creates opportunity.
- Never say never.
What do you think?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 10:33 pm ad1c9bdddf
It's pretty hard to argue with any of these generalities. However, are they really much practical use? For example, you may well know that most people sell at the ...
Usefulness of the eight eternal truths of investing.