Please help me create ideas so I can learn how to create an employee reward system for a human service organization or agency. It has to be detailed the methods to determine what aspects of the work should be monitored and rewarded and include a detailed explanation of the criteria used to design the reward system. Thank you so much. You guys are awesome.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 10:54 pm ad1c9bdddf
To be effective a reward system should contain the following elements:
- Has the flexibility to enable management to use it for a variety of purposes, and to encourage behaviors that most benefit the company
- Recognizes employees who have clearly gone above and beyond the call of duty; leaves no room for argument that employee who receives the reward deserves it
- Is unexpected. Expected rewards can become entitlements, and as such, lose their ability to reward and recognize. An entitlement is any reward or recognition that is expected; once the reward expected, it becomes an entitlement, and no longer serves its intended purpose
- Is in keeping with the company's philosophy. It should encourage those activities that genuinely serve ...
The methods and criteria involved in creating an employee reward system for a human service organization or agency. Discussion of resentment, entitlement, and expectations.
Motivating and Compensating Employees
1. Identify what information is needed in order to create an appropriate rewards system in an organization.
2. Provide a critical analysis of the way managers communicate their own needs for rewards rather than their employees' needs.View Full Posting Details