What changes would you expect to find if you followed a river from its source to its mouth?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 2:06 am ad1c9bdddf
Information by Point: River from Source to Mouth
Conditions of socially-built infrastructure by the riverside is not touched as the question only pertains to 'changing landscape from source to mouth'
- higher velocity
- lesser volume of water
- gradient affects velocity as usually, the source is situated at a higher elevation (as in the Mekong River)
- the 'river' course is narrower as it gets closer to the very beginning of the river
- if the 'source' is not located at a higher elevation, the velocity is still higher and amount of water is still significantly less than mid-course
- further investigation at source would reveal the source of the water - whether from an underground spring, from a glacier or other alternative sources
- velocity less than at source
- a higher volume of water than at ...
The solution provides a concise and comprehensive description of the changes in the topography and conditions of a river from its source to its mouth. References are provided for expansion on information detailed.
Expert Systems and PowerPoint on ERP
• 200 word minimum response required.
• Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
o If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
• APA Information
o In-text and reference citations are required for all written responses.
o For questions concerning APA formatting, please refer to the APA Guidelines
• Course Textbook
• Brown, C. V., DeHayes, D. W., Hoffer, J. A., Martin, E. W., & Perkins, W. C. (2012). Managing information technology
• (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
1. Describe two examples of expert systems that are being used to assist in decision making. You may use examples from the textbook or other examples you have read about or heard about.
Unit III PowerPoint Presentation
Create a 7- to 10- slide presentation comparing and contrasting two major ERP systems from different ERP software
providers. You may use various sources including the companies' websites. Be sure to cite all sources used in a
reference slide with proper APA formatting. (Cover and reference slides do not count in the length requirement). You may
also use the slide notes function.
Be sure to include the following in your presentation:
• Two major segments ERP systems
• Outline/description of each system
• Summary of key applications within each system
• Brief summary describing how such a system would be installed/implemented
• Proper APA formatting of citations and references