I need to compile a list of renewable and three non-renewable energy sources. These energy sources should be located in the region of Southeast Asia. For each source of energy I need at least four advantages and four disadvantages of each renewable and non-renewable energy source.
I need to write a paper but I need help gathering some information can someone help me?
(If there isn't enough energy sources located in southeast Asia then choose another region of the world but all must be in the same region.)© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 21, 2019, 1:45 pm ad1c9bdddf
You have a lot of options for this assignment. Southeast Asia is a large area, and I can't think of any form of energy that wouldn't be available in some part of it. Of course if the whole region were entirely dependent on a certain source, there probably wouldn't be enough, and imports would be necessary. Here are some renewable options to consider:
Pros - Cost effective in terms of real estate with increasing population and land cultivation; can even be built off-shore
- Farming and grazing can still take place on land occupied by wind turbines.
- Useful in remote locations where electricity is not available
- No chemical byproducts
Cons -Difficult to create enough energy to sustain civilization
- Can negatively affect bird migration patterns and pose a danger directly to the birds
- Useful only in locations with regular wind
- Existing infrastructure does not support wind power
-Does not ...
Renewable energy sources in Southeast Asia