Discuss with examples the fundamental elements of setting (including but not limited to location, time, era, weather, and buildings). Sometimes setting is essential to a story, such as in The Perfect Storm, in which the setting is so integral that it could be considered a character unto itself. Are there other instances when setting is not so essential? What other elements of film might offset the impact of when/if setting becomes secondary? How may changing the setting to a different time and place affect a film?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 5:14 am ad1c9bdddf
Please rate 5/5. It is great to work with you!
As you discuss with examples the fundamental elements of setting (including but not limited to location, time, era, weather, and buildings), I also believe that setting evokes milieu, social, technology, clothing, music, mannerisms, political, economic, racial, as well as cultural aspects/nuisances of a film. For example, the recent movie, Unknown, shows how linked and integral the unique setting of Berlin, Germany, is to ...
This solution exemplifies fundamental elements of setting in film using examples to validate.
1. When a student takes an exam, what resources does a student need to be successful on the exam? Explain each understanding that resources could be assets or competencies.
2. If a university which does not have a law school were to add a law school as a new college, explain the impact on the statement "structure follows strategy" and the type of structure it should use?
3. Give an example of how Management by Objectives (MBO) might work. How does your example fit the criteria for MBO?
4. Boss set a workplace standard. After comparing employee performance against that standard, you determine that there is some employee performance variation to the standard you set. What is the next step? Give an example.
5. Of the three control measurement methods, which one would describe whether a waitress at a diner is doing a good job or not? What criteria did you use to determine which control measurement method to choose?
6. What are the pros and cons to using best practices as a method for setting standards? Give an original example for each pro and each con.View Full Posting Details