List and describe (5) sets of behaviors can be considered indicative of IT professionalism.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 11:50 pm ad1c9bdddf
Here are 5 sets of behavior indicative of IT Professionalism:
1. Proper use of resources - an IT professional must know how to use company resources properly, such as the Internet access, e-mails, software and computer hardware.
2. Follows the corporate policies with respect to Information Technology - an IT professional abides ...
This posting contains answers to the given questions.
Professionalism in Modern Education
Write 2 pages explaining what professionalism means to you.
- Define professionalism.
- Discuss the elements of professionalism covered in book and online content and how they compare to your definition.
- What are the qualities required of a professional?
- Do these qualities differ based on profession?
- Explain the concept of leadership as it relates to professionalism.
- Are these terms synonymous with each other?
- Describe a situation in which you or someone else displayed a lack of professionalism and how the situation should have been handled.
- Relate the elements of professionalism you identified to this situation.