What five items are the most important to an organization when it comes to databases? Please provide an example for each of the five items that you feel are important.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:00 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Availability: A database holds decision making data. Many companies rely on the data stored in databases to make daily decisions. If this data is not available, effective decisions cannot be made. For example. An eatery that relies on hourly sales when making decisions on when to produce more food may make too much or too little if the data that they ...
Project Management Questions
1. Discuss the importance of top management commitment and the development of standards for successful project management. Provide examples to illustrate the importance of these items based on your experience on any type of project.
2. Apply the four frames of organizations to an information technology project with which you are familiar. Write a one to two page paper describing key issues related to the structural, human resources, political, and symbolic frames. Which frame seemed to be the most important and why?
3. Write a two page paper answering the following questions:
a. What functions does project management software provide that you cannot do easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
b. How do the three different tools you reviewed compare, based on cost of the tool, key features, and other relevant criteria?
c. How can organizations justify investing in enterprise project management software?
4. Network Diagram Data for a small project. All duration estimates or estimated times are in days; and the network proceeds from Node 1 to Node 9.
Activity Initial Node Final Node Est. Duration
A 1 2 2
B 2 3 2
C 2 4 3
D 2 5 4
E 3 6 2
F 4 6 3
G 5 7 6
H 6 8 2
I 6 7 5
J 7 8 1
K 8 9 2
a. Draw a AOA network diagram representing the project. Put the node numbers in circles and draw arrows from node to node, labeling each arrow with the activity letter and estimated time.
b. Identify all of the paths on the network diagram and note how long they are.
c. What is the critical path for this project and how long is it?
d. What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this project?
See attached file for full problem description.View Full Posting Details