What are the advantages and disadvantage of a phased development approach?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:34 pm ad1c9bdddf
The following are the advantages of a phased development.
· Usually it is very simple and easy to implement.
· Testing is inherent to each of the phases of ...
The advantages and disadvantage of a phased development approach are explained.
Systems Analysis and Design Concepts
1. Describe three approaches to organizing programming teams. For what types of projects or development activities is each approach best suited?
2. How does implementing a maintenance change differ from a new system development project?
3. List and briefly describe implementation phase QA activities other than software testing. What is the effect on software testing of not performing non-testing QA activities?
4. Briefly describe direct, parallel, and phased installation. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each installation approach?View Full Posting Details