1. Why declaration of a variable is considered to be an important (and sometimes required) part of good programming practice?
3. What is a keyword in a programming language? Why it is not a good practice to use reserved words as variable names?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 8:33 pm ad1c9bdddf
"1. Why declaration of a variable is considered to be an important (and sometimes required) part of good programming practice? "
- There are at least four advantages declaration of a variable:
a) It helps to avoid ambiguity in reading and debugging the code
b) It helps in maintaining and further support of ...
The declaration of sleep is X and TV viewing is Y
Please perform the following statistical operations on the data provided in the attachment and compile your results in a Microsoft Word document:
1. Organize the data and create a scatter diagram
2. Calculate the correlation coefficient in terms of r
3. Determine the standardized regression coefficient
4. Predict five Y scores based on five (given) X scores
5. Find the proportion of variance (the correlation, r, squared)View Full Posting Details