The parameter list is the normal means to supply values to a function. Global variables are an alternate means for a function to have access to values. Describe what a global variable is, how it is declared, and then discuss the pros and cons of combining global variables and functions.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 8:33 pm ad1c9bdddf
Global variables are the variables that has the global scope i.e. they can be accessed from any function that the program comprises. These variables are declared outside all the function definitions including the main() function and are accessible from the place of declaration till the end of the program. And any changes made to these variables remain consistent ...
The expert describes what a global variable is, how it is declared, and then discuss the pros and cons of combining global variables and functions.
Variables in risk, budget deficits & inflation
1. Which are the three most important variables that determine the level of country risk?
2. Which of the following three variables has the strongest impact on a country risk analysis: nationalism, religious fundamentalism, or political system? Please explain to me.
3. When is country risk analysis a critical factor for a business going global?
4. How should country risk affect global strategies?
5. Compare and contrast the methodologies used by two of the major providers of risk analysis data.
6. What are the roles of central bank independence and financial market development in budget deficits and inflation?