Here are some of the efforts that can be done at design and development phases of software development which pay dividends later in software maintenance:
- Modular design: Usage of modules in software development can be useful in reducing code repetitions. Creating a software will simply require already developed modules of codes as building blocks. Commonly used set of codes can be coded into a module which is saved for ...
This posting contains answers to the given questions.
Detail the following career choice - computer engineering
Please assist so that I can write this assignment:
Write a research project detailing one of the following career choice:
o Computer engineer (software or hardware)
Your research should provide insight into this career field for a population of high school
seniors. Your research will potentially be published in an online careers magazine.
Ensure your research includes the following elements:
o A short proposal that includes:
· What you are proposing to write about
· Your background and how it has led you to pursue this type of career
· The specific elements of the career you will focus on in your final project (This
may include salary, job requirements, physical labor, and other characteristics of
· The benefits of having this job
· Anything you hope to learn more about through your research
o An abstract (See Ch. 15.)
o The Microsoft® Visio or ConceptDraw? diagram (even if it is hypothetical)