Not what you're looking for?
Explain what a one-dimensional array and its components are.
Explain why arrays are useful, and how they are created within Visual Basic .NET.
Finally, explain how two-dimensional arrays are different than one-dimensional arrays.
Purchase this Solution
This job examines aspects about why arrays are useful.
Please find attached document.
May resubmit if you need further clarifications.
Computer Science, Software Tools and Systems Programming.
1. Explain what a one-dimensional array and its components are.
One - dimensional array is series of similar variables. It can be also called a Vector.
2. Explain why arrays are useful, and how they are created within Visual Basic .NET.
Arrays allow you to refer to a series of variables by the same name and to use a number, called an index or subscript, to tell them apart. This helps you create shorter and simpler code in many situations, because you can set up loops that deal efficiently with any number of elements by using the index number.
Arrays do not have fixed size in Visual Basic. You can change the size of ...
- BSc (Hons), University of Colombo - Sri Lanka
- MEngSc, University of Melbourne
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment , Australian Business Council
- "Thank you!"
- "Thank you."
- "Thanks a lot for you help and support"
- "Sorry about the late payment but the assignment was sufficient and appreciated. Good work"
- "Great description! Thank you for your quick response."
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
Have you never worked with Tables in Word 2010? Maybe it has been a while since you have used a Table in Word and you need to brush up on your skills. Several keywords and popular options are discussed as you go through this quiz.
This quiz contains questions about C# classes and variables.
This quiz tests your understanding of how to insert and delete elements in a linked list. Understanding of the use of linked lists, and the related performance aspects, is an important fundamental skill of computer science data structures.
Ever wondered where a Table of Contents in a Word document comes from? Maybe you need a refresher on the topic? This quiz will remind you of the keywords and options used when working with a T.O.C. in Word 2010.