Need some help with the attached buffer overflow attack assignment. Here is a link with pertinent information:
In the foo function pushing 43 A's for example will cause the buffer to overflow.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 10:01 pm ad1c9bdddf
A buffer overflow attack assignment is demonstrated.
VoIP Security Vulnerabilities
1. List at least five security threats specific to VoIP. Give a brief description and possible scenario.
2. List at least 10 Vulnerabilities in VoIP. Briefly describe each of the listed vulnerability, along with a possible recommendation for a countermeasure.
3. Explain the end-to-end process of how VoIP works.
4. Go back to problem 3 and list possible vulnerabilities in each step of the process.
5. In problem 4 list what would be most risky vulnerability, with the most possible damage
6. In problem 5 - list how you would create a plan to mitigate possible damages and have services running smoothly and securely.