I'm making a game where the user should combine the sound of a bird with the correct picture. In my webpage 20 different birds are represented. While pressing a button the game starts and a random birdsong will sound. Clicking the right bird will achieve 3 points and a little "pling"-sound will be heard. A new bird will sound and the game continues until all birds have been chosen.
Need help with:
- BIrdsound that user competes with should not open a giant window but the user should be able to pause it, rehear it and adjust the volume.
- After clicking the right bird a new random birdsong will sound but not the ones who already have been taken part of the game.
- The "pling"-sound (DingLing.wav) after chosen correct bird.
- Two (or more) players option. (I'm about to make a startpage where the user gets information about the game and selects one och two player, so I need the function.)
- First click generate 3 points. 2 points if the user choose the right bird at second try. 1 point at third try. If user click wrong bird four times a new birdsong will sound and game continues.
Please find below the answers to your queries:
1) I have attached a sample HTML file where i have used the audio tag to play the sound; here the controls to pause it, rehear it and adjust the volume will be available. You have used iFrame tag to play the sound;instead use audio tag to play the sound ...
The interactive game that is combining sound with pictures are examined.
Online Learning: Personalization, Pre-Training, and Segmenting
What is an online learning activities that effectively applies the principles of personalization, pre-training, or segmenting and an online learning activity that you think does not effectively apply the principles?View Full Posting Details